Links to Help You to Get Started Locating your Loved One

So, your boyfriend/husband has gotten arrested and now you need information but don’t know where to turn. Or maybe you knew someone who was in a federal or state prison and want to know if he’s still there. First head to your local county jail or Department of Corrections (DOC) for your state website.
If you are unsure even how to do that this United States inmate locator can help. If it is a federal case go to the Federal Bureau of Prisons site. If he is being detaineed by Immigration the best place to start would be here at the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top